Apply for digital marketing, PR, SEO, web design, website development, and social media management jobs and join a team of the best digital professionals in Bath & Monaco.
Relevance has offices in select locations, great people, and provides competitive salaries, and on-going training. We have a culture of work hard play hard.
Are you over-tired, unable to enjoy your free time, sick of the rush-hour squash, outraged with rental rates, and genrally feeling unhealthy?
Ever thought what might be 1 hour 25 minutes from London?
No commuting, amazing French food, 15 minutes to the airport, t-shirt weather, beach at lunch time, fun expat community, a glowing tan……
Join a dynamic digital marketing team with a sought-after clientele and have a wonderful lifestyle at the same time. No long commuting, no traffic jams, no pollution, no pushing, no shoving, just sun, sea, and a great positive lifestyle.
Has the time come to leave the rat race and join Relevance? Relevance is the number one digital agency in the south of France, with an established and growing collection of clients in the luxury sector based in Monaco, on the French Riviera and in fact worldwide. We are a niche agency and are dedicated to luxury and targeting high net worth groups for our clients.
This busy and exciting office in central Monaco is expanding very quickly, and needs experienced digital account managers with business development skills today. Training comes with the job but we expect you to bring some creative ideas to the team too.
Relevance’s main office is located in central Monaco – just 1 hour 25 to London.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of online marketing for key client accounts.
- Business consultancy.
- On-page and Off-page SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- Digital PR.
- Managing & optimising PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns.
- Quality Link building / Partnership Building.
- Creative content creation and curation .
- Social media management.
- Keeping up-to-date with Google algorithm changes.
- Generating sales leads / Prospecting / Closing sales.
- Attending trade shows.
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of the luxury sectors – Yachting / Real Estate / Aviation and Travel etc.
- Innovating new marketing ideas.
- English to a high-level of fluency and literacy.
- You should have a real passion for SEO/SEM/PPC/PR.
- At Least 2 years Agency Level Digital Marketing experience (SEO/SEM/PPC) in particular with strong emphasis on digital PR and luxury.
- Social media knowledge: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
- Able to produce written documents to a professional standard.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident with good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Google analytics and Excel.
- Project Management skills.
- Sales experience.
- Another language would be desirable – especially German.
- Competitive salary + commissions.
- Quality of Life.
- On-going Training.
- Help finding accommodation in Nice – 30 minutes from the office 😉
- A fun team.
From web development to SEO and strategies, it has been a pleasure working with the entire team at Relevance
It is amazing what Relevance has done for Worth Avenue over the last 2 years. The month before Relevance started on our campaign we received 3,373 (2,784 organic) website visitors and last month we received 17,027 (9,843 organic). From web development to SEO and strategies, it has been a pleasure working with the entire team at Relevance.
Not only was the outcome excellent, but working with him has been a joy.
I hired Rumble's company, Relevance Marketing to redo our website for both aesthetic and functional reasons, as well as to improve our SEO functionality. He came highly recommended from a couple of friendly competitors who had worked with him previously. Not only was the outcome excellent, but working with him has been a joy. Rumble is highly effective, knowledgeable, extremely responsible (seems to work 24/7), and endlessly patient. I highly recommend him for any related services!
A pleasure to work with and accepts each new challenge we set with relish
Relevance has been providing SEO Consultancy services to Fraser for a number of years and have helped get the company to the top positions on many of our key search terms. Rumble is constantly on the look out for ways to improve our rankings or ensure that we stay at the top and he is always full of new ideas, his enthusiasm for this topic is never ending. He is a pleasure to work with and accepts each new challenge we set him with relish.