Apply for digital marketing, PR, SEO, web design, website development, and social media management jobs and join a team of the best digital professionals in Bath & Monaco.
Relevance Yacht has offices in select locations, great people, and provides competitive salaries, and on-going training. We have a culture of work hard play hard.
Are you over-tired, unable to enjoy your free time, sick of the rush-hour squash, outraged with rental rates, and genrally feeling unhealthy?
Ever thought what might be 1 hour 25 minutes from London?
No commuting, amazing French food, 15 minutes to the airport, t-shirt weather, beach at lunch time, fun expat community, a glowing tan……
Join a dynamic digital marketing team with a sought-after clientele and have a wonderful lifestyle at the same time. No long commuting, no traffic jams, no pollution, no pushing, no shoving, just sun, sea, and a great positive lifestyle.
Has the time come to leave the rat race and join Relevance? Relevance is the number one digital agency in the south of France, with an established and growing collection of clients in the luxury sector based in Monaco, on the French Riviera and in fact worldwide. We are a niche agency and are dedicated to luxury and targeting high net worth groups for our clients.
This busy and exciting office in central Monaco is expanding very quickly, and needs experienced digital account managers with business development skills today. Training comes with the job but we expect you to bring some creative ideas to the team too.
Relevance’s main office is located in central Monaco – just 1 hour 25 to London.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of online marketing for key client accounts.
- Business consultancy.
- On-page and Off-page SEO (Search Engine Optimisation).
- Digital PR.
- Managing & optimising PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns.
- Quality Link building / Partnership Building.
- Creative content creation and curation .
- Social media management.
- Keeping up-to-date with Google algorithm changes.
- Generating sales leads / Prospecting / Closing sales.
- Attending trade shows.
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of the luxury sectors – Yachting / Real Estate / Aviation and Travel etc.
- Innovating new marketing ideas.
- English to a high-level of fluency and literacy.
- You should have a real passion for SEO/SEM/PPC/PR.
- At Least 2 years Agency Level Digital Marketing experience (SEO/SEM/PPC) in particular with strong emphasis on digital PR and luxury.
- Social media knowledge: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
- Able to produce written documents to a professional standard.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident with good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Google analytics and Excel.
- Project Management skills.
- Sales experience.
- Another language would be desirable – especially German.
- Competitive salary + commissions.
- Quality of Life.
- On-going Training.
- Help finding accommodation in Nice – 30 minutes from the office 😉
- A fun team.