If you are in the marketing team for a shipyard, or boat manufacturer Relevance Yacht can help you strengthen your brand and promote your boats to the yachting industry and the yachting community
- Modernise Your Website – Is your website outdated? Relevance Yacht can help you modernise your website, building it responsive for mobile, with a fresh new look to make it more appealing to your targeted audience with the help from our talented web designers.
- Translate Your Website – Why not translate your website and get noticed in other important markets? Relevance Yacht can help you promote your boats in Russia, Brazil, China, the United Kingdom, Monaco and the USA.
- SEO – Get your shipyard website listed on the top of Google for relevant key terms. We have already had success with former shipyards!
- Send News – Whether you would like to send news about your new yachts, yachting events or luxury, we will send it to relevant press.
- Mailing – Let us manage your company mailings with a beautifully designed HTML e-mail template that reflects your shipyard.
- Social Media – Let Relevance Yacht manage your social media to help your brand engage with the yachting community and strengthening your brand awareness.
- Press Trips – Trust Relevance Yacht to organise press trips of A-list media to visit you at the yacht shows or at your shipyard.
- Merchandise – Relevance Yacht can help create and design your company brochure, and printing material.
- Organise Photographers and Video Teams – Relevance Yacht knows how much the branding of yachts and shipyards matter. We can help organise photographers and video teams to capture your yachts in the best light.
I have great experiences with Relevance
I have great experiences with Relevance. Rumble and his team make you understand the secrets of the web and do a fantastic job to get you results. I worked with them in my previous company so I knew who to call to get ISA Yachts up in the search engines. We had little time but together we achieved:
· 17 important and relevant keywords in the Top 10, with 16 of them in the Top 5!